Becoming an SSI Open Water Diver is the best way to start your scuba adventure due to worldwide recognition! With personalized training and taking enough time, we make sure you are truly comfortable under water with the skills and equipment you will use. In general, an Open Water Diver course consists of 3 parts: Academics, Pool Training and Open Water Sessions.
The SSI Training Materials and Online Training program are designed so that you can learn the academics at your own pace when it is convenient for you. You can complete the academics online when you sign up for SSI’s Online Training program, and then attend review sessions at your favorite SSI Dive Center.
For your pool and open water training your instructor will fit you to your scuba equipment so you will become comfortable in your “second skin”.
OPEN WATER SESSIONS
You will complete at least 4 open water dives and have the chance to experience everything you learned in the pool hands-on. After successful completion of your open water training dives you will become a Certified Diver. The SSI Open Water Diver certification is recognized worldwide so your diving experiences will be limitless.
- Digital theory (done before coming to the center)
- 2 x pool dives
- 4 x dives at sea
- 1 x free dive in Medas
- Free equipment rental one season
- Free guide rental one season
- Age: from 12 to 15 years JUNIOR OPEN WATER, + of 15 years OPEN WATER
- 1 x inmersión gratis en las Medas
- Specific medical certificate for scuba diving
- Written and original parental authorization up to 18 years
- Junior open water 12 mts.
- Open water 18 mts.