Be prepared for those unexpected emergencies
Stress is a major contributor to rescue situations and diving accidents. Through this course you will learn accident prevention, as well as how to handle problem situations if they occur.
The program is about avoiding, recognizing and solving problems on the surface and underwater. The course runs two - four days in which you will participate in academic and in-water sessions in the pool and in the open water. As a prerequisite for certification you need to have a valid CPR, First Aid & Oxygen Provider certificate.
- Digital theory (done before coming to the center)
- 3 x dives at sea
- Age: 16 years
- Specific medical certificate for scuba diving
- Written and original parental authorization up to 18 years
- Specific insurance for diving
- React right first aid course certificate (can be done together)
- 30 mtr.