SSI’s Advanced Adventurer program was created so that you can try out a variety of specialties before you commit to completing a full program. It’s a great way to experience what advanced training is all about and how valuable it can be to your diving adventures.
During the Advanced Adventurer Program, you will have the chance to try out 5 different specialties. You will complete one open water training dive per specialty, and if you decide to take a full program in any of the specialties you tried, the dive you took can be applied to your advanced certification.
- Digital theory (done before coming to the center)
- 4 or 5 x dives at sea
- Immersions of the following specialties:
- Deep diving *
- Reduced visibility/Nocturnal
* For junior divers, the specialty of DEEP DIVING is changed to SEARCH AND RECOVERY
- Age: from 12 to 15 years JUNIOR OPEN WATER, + of 16 years OPEN WATER
- Specific medical certificate for scuba diving
- Written and original parental authorization up to 18 years
- Junior open water 18 mts.
- Open water 30 mts.